New Protocols for COVID-19
We are committed to your safety and health.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. We will take your temperature and ask those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
• We require that you wear a facial covering to the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• To prevent crossing of patients in the common areas, we are utilizing a “virtual” waiting room. We are going to ask that you bring your cell phones to the appointment and wait in your cars. Please call us when you arrive, and we will call you when it is safe to proceed to the office. Please be on time for your appointments.
• Please come alone to your appointment. If someone escorts you to the appointment, please limit it to one individual, or we would appreciate them waiting in the car. If you bring your child to an appointment, please do not bring any other children if possible.
• Appointments will be scheduled to allow for settling of and reduction of aerosols. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. It is possible that this may lead to fewer options for scheduling.