New Protocols for COVID-19
We are committed to your safety and health. Here are the new protocols we are implementing.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. We will take your temperature and asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
• Wear a facial covering to the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• We are going to utilize a “virtual” waiting room. We are going to ask that you bring your cell phones to the appointment and wait in your cars. We will call or text you when to proceed to the office. Please be on time for your appointments. We hope these practices will eliminate crossing of patients in the common areas.
• Please come alone to your appointment. If someone escorts you to the appointment, please limit it to one individual, or we would appreciate them waiting in the car. If you bring your child to an appointment, please do not bring any other children if possible.
• Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. It is possible that this may lead to fewer options for scheduling.